Thursday, January 28, 2010

Everything is OK-JCC

Eveything is Ok.

Today i check JCC site and found an interesting article about PMA. As he mentioned, it's always believed that one miniature phrase, piece of advice, or even a smile could alter a humans mood + thought process for the rest of their day and/or life.

For more info: Johnny Cupcakes-everything is OK

Or saying 'hello', thanking someone, smiling at strangers-these are just some of the many acts of kindness we can show. And because no act of kindness is too small, we can all do our part in making the world a better place by letting kindness lead the way.

I took me a second, reminding me of someone I met at Tanjong Pagar MRT when i tried to find Tras Street on the mrt map, someone approached me and said, 'Hi, are you lost?' haha. I said ,'yea, I'm looking for this Tras St' and she smile,pointed me the way out to get there. This simple act can really change the way we see and treat others. And that's the way we should do each other.

:)

No comments: